Monday, January 10, 2005

Meet the Fockers

Yesterday I had the pleasure of watching Meet the Fockers. It is the sequel to "Meet the Parents". It was painfully funnier than the first one. Poor Gaylord Focker has his fiance's family meet his strange family. His father is the homemaker and his mother is a sex therapist. It is funny to watch them clash with his fiance's family. I give it a 9/10. For 3 dollars a movie, it was a good deal!

As far as my experience in Japan, I've been trying to locate the "Bank of Yokohama". So far, the exchange rate has increased for the US dollar. 104.5 yen to the dollar. Very good. I can make some money. The Japanese has been celebrating a holiday today. I don't know what it is called, but a lot of girls are dressed up in their kimonos. It is about the "coming of age". Very nice.

No comments: