Saturday, January 22, 2005

Japanese Junk Mail and toilet tissue

It seems like junk mail comes into my mail box as often as junk mail in my hotmail account. Every time I check it, there's more of it.... literally. And sometimes, bills are disguised and hidden among junk mail, so I have to sort through it carefully. It is amazing that 7 days after I moved in, I got a bill from the electric company. I guess they mean business and they want their money now. Another thing about Japan is that sometimes people would pass out fliers on the street. But these fliers aren't any typical flier... They are packets of toilet tissues with advertisements in them. You can use them for blowing your nose or regular toilet paper. I grab as many as I can, because I never know when I'll be needing them.


Toilet Paper Flier Posted by Hello

No comments: