Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Bike Masters

Gosh, after getting off from work, I already saw a super huge line of cars anxiously trying to get off base. It reminded me how much I loved riding a bike to work and back. I've gotten better. I learned how to jump little things and carry awkward weight around. I learned how to dodge people at high speeds and how to squeeze through the tiniest of spaces. I swear, it is a pain sometimes trying to find bicycle parking. One of these days, I'll post up a picture of Starbucks in Kamakura. It has a million bikes parked in front of it with a police officer writing parking tickets to some of them. Some Japanese have the bike mastered! I seen a business man carry an umbrella while riding a bicycle during a rainy/windy day. Now, that takes some skill!


Electric Bike Generated by Foot Power Posted by Hello

No comments: