Monday, December 13, 2004

Calling the US from Japan

I've been asked how I've been calling my wife from Japan. I've been using an AT&T calling card to call the states. There are dispensers all over the base and they cost 20 dollars a pop. They charge 15 cents a minute with no connection fee. Yeah, it sounds kinda cheap, but I'm on my third calling card and I've only been here for less than 2 weeks. Well, I am trying to find a house off base. All the administrative paperwork is a pain in the butt. It is actually giving me a headache and I'm getting really tired of it. There is so many appointments I have to attend to. It is a good thing I don't have kids or a freaking pet. That would probably drive me crazy!!! Well, my time on the computer is almost up. You guys can call me at anytime. If you are calling from the states, you have to dial:

011-81-6160-43-6708 and ask for room 228. That is where I'm living at, at the moment... I'm still homeless. If you don't know me, you can drop me a line and say hi. It's your dime, hahaha!

No comments: