Monday, December 13, 2004

Biking in Japan

Most people don't drive cars here in Japan. Public transportation is very reliable and most prefer to use a train. I could live here forever without ever owning a car. Yesterday, I bought a bike. It is pretty nice, it has splash guards, a basket, and headlight electronically powered by the rotating front wheel. It is pretty awesome. It cut down a 30 minute brisk walk to 6 minutes! But instead of having my feet hurt, my butt hurts the most. Oh well. I registered my bike today also. It got put in a database just in case my bike ever gets stolen. I was planning on taking pictures of Skylines and uploading them. I can't believe that the new Skyline is the Infinity G Coupe that is in the United States. I heard that it was an 8 cylinder instead of 6 in Japan. It is the Infinity version of the Nissan 350Z. I think the Nissan 350Z is gorgous and the Infinity just looks ugly as hell. But that is my opinion.

No comments: