Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Arriving Camp Arifjan

Helo Landing

Tents

It it dusty. Real dusty and dirty and sandy everywhere. Even this keyboard that I am typing on. I can't stand it. I just washed my clothes and it is still a bit sandy. Well anyways, right now, I'm missing my digital camera. It sucks not being able to record some images of my adventures here. Today, I got to remove some patients from a landing helicopter (training). And I also got to put out chemical fires with fire extinguishers. It was really cool. The food here is ridiculously unlimited. The messhall is loaded up with almost everything and there is also a Baskin Robbins where an (Indian man) scoops up your icecream. It is best food I've ever had in the military. Well, I gotta go and I'll keep it posted.

No comments: