Thursday, August 25, 2005

Typhoon is Coming! Typhoon is Coming!

Japan has been getting prepared for this typhoon that is supposed to hit us tomorrow for four days straight. It is now finally showing some strength with the rain and wind. After seeing the last typhoon, I wasn't impressed. Nothing got shifted around. We'll see tomorrow morning.

Update: 2340
I look out the window from the 3rd floor of the hospital... Wow, I can see the wind blowing the sea and pounding the waves one by one. It is so incredible! I've never seen the water so high before. The waves crashing into the land is higher than the trees!!! Cool. I would say they're probably 20ft splashes! Just because of wind... A doctor came up beside me and watched the waves. He too, was dazzled by the impact of nature. More to come later.

27AUG05 - Here is the satellite photo.

1 comment:

hunghuynh said...

why don't take some pictures ???
or video clip