Thursday, August 18, 2005

Another trip to Fuji



I swear, God must have something against me, because every single time I go to Camp Fuji, it is a cloudy day. I can only see the base of the mountain, since it is always freak'in covered in clouds. I'm now getting used to speeding in the right places. The Japanese use cameras (flash photography) to enforce speeding. I assume that the Japanese police catch a lot of people because those darn cameras are hidden around blind corners. I think I have figured out where they are hidden from here to the Yoko-Yoko/Tomei Expressway interchange. I believe that if you can drive in Japan, you can drive anywhere. Narrow roads, blind corners, road signs that look like pictures with wierd scratch marks.... Everyone here says that most traffic accidents are caused by foreigners.

No comments: