Friday, August 05, 2005

The Need for Speed... without a car.

Kids at the 2005 World Expo



I was wondering if there was a legal speed limit on bicycles in Japan. When I ride my bike, I'm always passing everyone up. People always ride so freak'in slow. Either because my bike has many, many gears or they just like to pedal really slow. On base, there is a speed monitoring device and it tells you how fast you're going. I always zoom past those things and they always blink because I exceed the driving speed limit (around 22kph). Well, I'm counting my days until I go to Kuwait. My training is almost complete. I did some online survival, 9mm, basic first aid, media, and legal training. Lately, me and Soco have been checking out some Korean restaurants in the area and they're pretty good. They have these gas grills made into the table so that you can cook your meat how you would like it. There also this cold noodle dish that is served on ice that I really like. I like how the Japanese make Korean food. It always seem to fill me up.

No comments: