Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Nguyen and Huynh Twins

It is a strange coincidence that I have meet my twin in the field of Biomedical Repair. Another guy also called "when" (spelled Nguyen)has come over to our shop temporarily to work with us. For me it is a blessing since he is actually being helpful in our daily repairs. He works right along beside of me and helps me out with whatever needs fixing. My workload has halved! What a relief. I was able to finish everything today with a little time to spare.

He was born in Vietnam and has memories of throwing up on the side of the boat. His parents ended up fleeing the communists and somehow ended up in California where he grew up. He joined the Navy because he was tired of school. On the otherhand, I joined because I was tired of Arkansas! We both once shared the same dreams of becoming a doctor and after our experience with the medical field, we were both pretty glad that we didn't take the college route. We both love our job as BMETs and agree that it is by far, the greatest and most rewarding job in the medical field.

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

Where's the picture?