Friday, August 12, 2005

Hooked on DVD Boxsets

Being in Japan, I'm not getting any cable or anything. I miss basic television programming. I miss watching the news. Even though, I get more time in my life right now, by not watching these programs, I feel trapped and blocked from the outside world. I don't really know what's going on, besides what is posted on the internet. But now, me and Soco have started getting boxsets of our favorite shows, The Simpsons, Scrubs, Bernie Mac, Arrested Development, etc. I think they are so much better than watching them on regular scheduled programming because you can watch them in order. I just rented a show called, "24" it is a suspense, thriller where each episode is an hour of a day in the life of the President of the United States. It is really exciting! Once I started watching it, I couldn't stop because I wanted to know what happened next. Rent or buy it today!

No comments: