Thursday, September 09, 2004

Wedding Picture - How we pulled off the Coolest Wedding!


January 15, 2003 at 15:21 Soco and I got married. Here is our photo. We got married at Naval Hospital Lemoore, at the Naval Air Station Lemoore, CA. Some people wouldn't believe that I got married in coveralls. Hehe! That is how I wanted to do it. In our uniforms at the very last minute. Also, notice the Spongebob Square Pants in his tighty-whities sticker on Soco's id badge. Nobody was invited except for Chaplin Yi, LT. Richardson and Mrs. Robyn Vigil. But that was because I needed witnesses. It was not important to me to have a giant traditional old-fashioned ceremony. In the high speed Navy, there's no time for that. We didn't even have a party or anything. Soco and I later celebrated at a delicious sub-sandwich place, called Quiznos. And after that, it was business as usual.Posted by Hello

No comments: