Sunday, September 26, 2004

The Saab Airplane


Saab Airplane Posted by Hello
If you have ever had to fly to Wichita Falls, Texas, you would have to fly in one of these tiny things. I'm not a regular flier, so I was scared out of my wits fearing that the wind would blow hard enough to knock us into the ground. Of course, I asked for a window seat when I bought my ticket... It turns out that all the seats were window seats and I just happened to get the seat that sat right next to the propeller blades. It had a cut out for a window, but there was no window. It was just a blank spot to rest your head on if you want to get a headache from the vibrations of the plane. I guess it was a good thing that there was no window, because if I had one and if for some chance a bird got smacked into it, I would pee my pants.

No comments: