Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Stuff to Do Before I Die

I've decided to compile a list of things that I wanted to do before I die. It is not a complete list, but it is a start.

Stuff to do list:
  • Ride in a hot air balloon
  • Travel to Europe
  • Go deep sea diving
  • Take a cruise to Alaska
  • Ride in a space shuttle and go to outer space
  • Try all kinds of the most exquisite, exotic foods
  • Shake the hand of the President of the United States of America.
  • Start a worldwide campaign to raise money for a charity group called Zero Population Growth who renamed themselves to Population Connection.
  • Take race car lessons in a real race car

Yeah, I know some of these things are almost impossible to achieve. But hey, you never know what may happen. Isn't life exciting?


No comments: