Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Celebrity Power

With thousands and thousands of views on this blog, sometimes I wonder if some of the views are coming from people I know.  It is interesting that once, because I used to post a ton of information about Japan, this blog has gotten me backstage to an Everclear concert.  Someone who recognized who I was, instantly invited me to come backstage.  I got pictures with the band and had a 10 minute chit-chat with lead singer.  This blog has almost gotten me in trouble in the past and got me fired from a job and it's brief removal has also caused some turmoil during my breakup in marriage as well.  To add on to that, I know the government is monitoring this site to see if I make any slipups concerning OPSEC and such. 

I wouldn't call myself a celebrity, because to be considered that, you must have millions of adoring fans.   I'm a normal person just like most of you.  And to all of you who continuously check on this site, I sincerely thank you.  Although, I know that blogging on here is a complete waste of my time and that I get no money from it what-so-ever, I hope this site remains to be somewhat relevant to others.

Since I started Blogging, I have joined a social media thing that you may all know of called Facebook.  It is fascinating and addicting and people can easily be hooked on clicking on pictures and links and stuff.  I have recently came in the realization that it is like a drug and before you know it, you end up spending hours on it.  Hours that I could've spent on doing something more productive, especially since posting on Facebook only reaches a close circle of friends.  Through Blogger, I can reach 7 billion people without much effort.  Now that's powerful.

P.S.  If this is your first time visiting this site then, welcome!  Take off your hat and stay a while.  Click on the time line to the right to view the chronological postings of my insane adventures.

Overlooking the 805 on Adams

No comments: