Friday, February 07, 2014

Another Eureka Moment Again...

I just had another eureka moment again after watching "Jobs".   That movie was very good and it was about Steve Jobs and his life as a jerk with humble beginnings.

So my eureka moment?  Yes, hit me up if you have about 2 million dollars, I have a cool idea that will completely change the world and it is definitely something that can make you and your offspring retire forever.... til the end of time.  So just e-mail me so we can discuss this.  And no, I'm not building a computer.  But I do need to incorporate to execute this business plan so that "we" can protect our assets.  It is a product that is internet proof and cannot be copied by anyone else which makes it even more plausible.  My idea will cost $100,000 to be paid back in full once I reach net positive with your investment in R&D, real estate and in the company with me running the whole operation just like Jobs did.  If I receive no responses within two years before I retire, I'll post my idea on Kickstarter and you "the multi-millionaire" will never be a billionaire.

No comments: