Wednesday, November 24, 2004

San Diego Aerospace Museum


San Diego Aerospace Museum Posted by Hello


Apollo 9 Posted by Hello


WWII Planes Posted by Hello


Wright Brothers Plane Posted by Hello

Here are some pictures of the San Diego Aerospace Museum during my visit on the 3rd Free Tuesday. I also went to the Automotive Museum and the Sports Hall of Champions. The Aerospace Museum is a really cool place to visit. I left with the fasination of airplanes. The history of flight is fairly new and its pretty awesome to see the apex of human achievement. I believe this is the best museum in Balboa Park. You get to see The Apollo 9 and an Army Cobra Helicopter! It was nice to marvel at their size and brilliant construction. And also you get to see giant sized NASA photos of Mars and the Mars probe. Expect to spend 2 or 3 hours looking at the exhibits. It was a magnificant museum to visit. When I left, I felt awful for not paying admission.

http://www.aerospacemusuem.org

No comments: