Friday, December 16, 2005

Happy Holidays from USMHK

BIOMED PHOTO US Military Hospital Kuwait 2005

As a Navy Tradition, Biomed repairmen from all over the U.S. Navy take their shop photo to share with the world. This year, I am in Kuwait and this is our shop. We represent the commands from Naval Hospital Lemoore, CA, Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton, U.S. Naval Hospital Yokosuka, Japan, and Balboa Naval Hospital, San Diego.

Ever since we lost one guy, we have been working our tails off. 7, 12 hour days. No time off. That may seem excessive, but we have to do what we have to do. It is really hard to stay focused when we work so much, but we do what we can. I don't want to hear anyone else bitching about their work schedule. Because I work 84 hours a week, cellphone/pager on-call 24 hours a day. I also pull 24 hour duty once a month where I have to stay awake for 24 hours. Beat that.

No comments: