Monday, December 19, 2005

Another Hard Day

Forklift

It was another hard day at work. Mondays for us kicks off with head cleanup. (Restroom cleaning). I joked and made a rule that the last one who shows up has to scrub the toilets. I was kinda tired of people showing up late for cleanup. Somehow, my freak'in rule backfired on me since I was the last one to show up at 0625. So I had to pull the most disgusting duty of all and I had to scrub the toilets with a crappy scratchy thingy. The stench almost made me want to puke. And of course, I put on purple gloves and scrapped the brick hard crap that was stuck to the sides of the toilet. It was very hard, smelly old crap. Since the patients that use them are usually crippled some way, shape or form, they refuse to flush. It is so nasty.

I also had to go to a meeting with some big wigs. The XO had asked me some technical questions about defibrillators and our database program. I told them how important our mission was to have BIOFACS and they all approved and made it one of the top 10 list of things to purchase. I was proud of myself.

No comments: