Saturday, April 02, 2005

Tiny Stands and Yakatori


Tiny Stand Posted by Hello

Here is one of the tiny stands that you'll see if you ever visit Japan. Most of them are only 5 x 8 square feet. Today, I went to one of these mini-stands that sold Yakatori. They sold many different flavors and each stick was only 60 yen a piece. You just get what you want, eat it there (while you're standing), collect all your sticks and pay after you're done. I had a stick of pork intestine, pork heart, pork tongue, chicken tail, and pork liver. It was soo good! They fry them on a conveyor belt so each one is cooked at the same perfect rate. After they're cooked, they're dipped in the most delicious yakatori BBQ sauce. I can't help but lick my fingers afterwards.

1 comment:

hunghuynh said...

yes
at VN , all Asia has
taste good I liked it
and has too many differance kind not for sale in restaurant
hihi enjoy it
remember take more pictures at that
thanks