Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Non-observance of Daylight Saving Time

It is wierd that the sun has already risen before I wake up. It feels like I get to work at 9 am. But I usually feel more relaxed and refreshed. I actually love not having to observe daylight saving time (springing forward one hour in the spring and falling back one hour in the fall). I think the U.S. should follow suit. Wasn't the time system once used to help farmers? I don't know.


Outside the train station at Harajuku Posted by Hello

1 comment:

hunghuynh said...

yes
only USA and England they change time
frist year I been USA made me wrong time for this change.
hihi now you know little more , and still has too many more you need to know, just looked like labor day is May 1ST not Sep 1ST liked USA, stiill has too many more you need to learn