Thursday, October 28, 2004

Notice on Vandalism


Notice Posted by Hello

"Due to the increase in wholesale prices, sodas will be increased to 1.25 for bottles and .75 for cans. Also, if vandalism occurs to this machine, it will be removed. Please help me keep serving you by respecting this equipment. Coca Cola does not operate this machine. I have a small business that helps me take care of my kids and my family. By destroying this machine, you will be hurting my kids and my family, NOT COCA COLA. So PLEASE, if there is a problem, contact the office."

I saw this posted on the vending machine at Heritage House Apartments in Wichita Falls. Sounds like the poor guy is struggling to feed his kids or something. He probably doesn't make very much money... He should try another location.

No comments: