Tuesday, October 12, 2004

My Biggest Pet Peeves

I can't stand incompetence. What the heck? People can't seem to do their job right. Very frustrating at times.

I can't stand slackers. I can understand slacking every once in a while, but to do it all the time??? No. There's a problem. It makes everybody else's job harder.

I don't like other people's kids and pets. I can understand that people are proud of their "beautiful" kids or that new trick their dog learned. Honestly, I don't give 2 shits about their stupid bastard kids or ugly, yippie dog.

I hate being hungry. I like eating and eating until I'm full. Not satisfied... FULL.

The biggest thing is that I can't stand moronic people. I don't like being around them. It drives me crazy! I spent (wasted) 2 years of my life at Camp Pendleton, CA with the marines and trust me, you will not get any smarter. I could feel my brain shrinking with every inch of it's life. As the Marines would say, "Errrr-rah, KILL!!!" I know they're killers, but please. How dumb is that? It's like saying, "hey everybody, I'm a stupid idiot killing machine." The Army is even dumber, they say, "Hooooa?". I heard it came from the word: "what?". Damn, the military is stupid.

2 comments:

phoebee said...

At least you don't live with my roommate. She's one of the stupidest people I've ever met. Only 2 more months left!

Anonymous said...

Poor Phoebe! -Soco