Sunday, April 09, 2006

Looking for a Vehicle

Arabic Cuisine - Catered food from Sultan Brothers Company

Lately, me and Soco has been trying to find a suitable vehicle for us and our baby. Finding an inexpensive, yet practical vehicle is a lot tougher than I thought it would be. I test drove a 94 Toyota Lucida and it ran okay. It had several problems though... I got on my hands and knees and noticed a small oil leak coming from the headers on the engine. The van had a little problem starting up. Soco noticed that the power steering fluid levels were below the minimum mark. When I drove under two tunnels, I turned on the lights, but for some reason, in absolute darkness, I couldn't see the speedometer. The heater doesn't work either. Hmm... The good stuff is that all the insurance has been paid for, the Japanese inspection has been paid for, everything legally is taken care off. I would only have to do a transfer. Me and Soco both agreed that it is a piece of junk and decided to rest on this decision.

Soco may be due within 3 or 5 weeks. So there is a little rush, but not too much.

No comments: