Friday, May 06, 2005

TGI Fridays, Yokosuka

TGI Fridays, Yokosuka Posted by Hello


Last night, Soco and I went to TGI Fridays with a group of friends. They reserved the third floor for the going away celebration. The food was good! I wanted to experiment and try out some stuff unique to Japan so I had a teriyaki burger, fries and sesame honey chicken. The portion size was as large as American sizes, but the price... OUCH! Soco had 2 giant glasses of Long Island Ice Tea and a Tequila shot. It is about $12 a glass and I ended up having to use my check card to pay the tab (I wanted to save my cash-on-hand). Afterwards, we stumbled over to a bar with a Ferrari sitting in front of it and played pool. The Japanese bar had a waiter in which he wore a nice white shirt and tie. I ordered a $7 Corona beer, potato sticks, and Soco had some other hard drink that I don't know the name of. Me and Wang tricked Soco into thinking that the bar was about to close and that everyone had left already after she had passed out. She was like, "Oh my gawd!" and she threw on her sweater and grabbed her purse. And she went to the next room filled with people. It was pretty funny. After that, she kept on trying to wrestle me. We had a fun night.

No comments: