Sunday, June 25, 2006

More Humid than Ever

Japanese Ramen


The weather here in Japan is warming up and it is more humid than ever. I have spent the last day troubleshooting my laptop as it had been affected with a computer virus. I tried to download a free program and it screwed it up pretty bad. For now on, I just might have to pay for what I want or just use a computer that I don't really care too much about.

Lately, we have been trying to teach Nayeli how to sleep in her own crib. She falls asleep in the baby swing, the baby stroller and in our arms, but the crib is much more difficult for her. Soco has been reading a book called, "The Baby Whisperer" and it says that teaching independence is not the same as neglecting your baby. We haven't been able to keep Nayeli awake long enough to have her collapse from exhaustion or cry herself to sleep. She is a "spirited" baby and does things on her own.


Nayeli Loves Boppy

1 comment:

huynhfamily said...

after update IE7beta version my computer can't download Chinese movies any more.It all way popup "this file does not have a program associates with it for perforning this action. Create a association in the folder options control panel." I try to fix too many time still no work, maybe I need format hard drive used old IE6 version