Thursday, March 03, 2005

Work Hard like Japanese

Lately, I've been working my butt off. For me, the Navy has finally found a way to get their money's worth from all the money they spent on my education. I've been running around the hospital like a chicken with it's head cut off. In one week alone, I have put in 13 hours of overtime, not to mention additional duty that I must full-fill. I don't want to sound like I'm griping, but the workload here is starting to wear me out. I can't even have a weekend where I don't have to stop by my workplace. No wonder why Japan has such a high suicide rate. I completely understand. They work so hard at everything they do and they don't joke around at all. I don't ever see the Japanese employees stand around and talk or have conversations that doesn't pertain to their job. They're so serious and yet, they are extremely polite. I like that. They are probably the hardest workers on the planet.


Small Shrine in front of Hospital Posted by Hello

3 comments:

hunghuynh said...

I don't think so
Chinese work more hard than japanese, if you visit China you will see it

IncrediblyX said...

I stand corrected. The Chinese work harder at working hard. The Japanese work hard at working hard and making things look pretty at the same time.

Anonymous said...

chinese work hard but they stuiped. that the different between chinese and japanese