Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Hacking the 2017 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition/RTL-E


When I first got my truck, I was amazed with all the tech that comes with it.  This is the only truck thus far that has in-bed audio.  It is really great for listening to music while you wash your truck or tailgate, camping or whatever.  However, this feature is disabled when you start moving your truck above 10 mph.  Yeah, once you go a little bit fast, it shuts off and the music you hear in the bed will be transferred to the inside cabin.  I have figured out a work-around.  Just click on the video above to see what you have to do.  If you want to blast music while driving down the road and get a ticket, that is totally up to you.  But still a super cool feature!


If you have a Ridgeline and don't have a screen protector, you should get one. I tried the cloth and I have already scratched the screen and it drives me crazy every time I see it. I highly recommend getting this:

This will also hide your scratches by covering them up.

No comments: