Monday, July 09, 2007

Transformers Movie Review

Movie Poster

Transformers is the best fantasy epic movie of the year thus far. The open ending brought a lot of possibilities for new stories to follow; I can't wait until the next one comes out. I was extremely excited to see this film and I'm assured that this is one of the most anticipated films of the year. Coming into the movies with low expectations, I left extremely satisfied. Come in with an open mind and heart as if you were a kid watching the Transformers in the 80's and you'll be sucked in. The standing ovation from the audience at the end pretty much sums it up. I would like to purchase the DVD, but the dazzle is lost, given the screaming baby, 19 inch LCD screen, and so many distractions. Nothing beats watching this movie on the big screen in all it's beauty and splendor. Looking for a blast from the past? This reminded me of my childhood. Now that I have a job and money, I wanted to run out and purchase every Transformer that was in the movie off the toy shelves. By the time I got there, they were all sold out. Bummer. Watch it now before it's too late and downgraded to DVD! 5/5 Stars from me. *****

No comments: