Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Tour of The Tokyo Tower

Soco at the Zoujouji Temple with the Tokyo Tower in the background.

Looking up at the Tokyo Tower

Shinagawa Station

Shinagawa Tip Toilet

Despite all the bad weather, I decided to suck it up and take a trip to the Tokyo Tower in the heart of Tokyo. I've never been before and I was curious about it. It is one of the most visited places in Tokyo and I've been here for 2 1/2 years and still haven't seen it yet. I finally got the courage and decided to go.

Zoujouji Temple Stones

To get there, I had to get on the J.R. Yamanote line and get off at Hamamatsucho Station. From there, it was a 15-20 minute walk.




On the 4th Floor there is a Trick Art Gallery which is where I took some of these pictures.

Soco with Angel Wings



IncrediblyX and Soco at the Guiness World Records Museum on the 3rd Floor of the Tokyo Tower


I didn't know this but, the Tokyo Tower is 13 meters taller than the Eiffel Tower. It stands 333 meters tall. Tokyo, on the other hand, is the most densely populated city in the world, and also one of the cleanest and most expensive.

Akachan Honpo, the greatest baby/kids department store I've ever visited in Japan

The day was very exhausting!

Nayeli practicing her Drinking and Driving skills on her new Japanese Winnie the Pooh Tricycle

No comments: