Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Should've gone to College

A spy!

Sometimes I wonder what it would have been like if I went to college instead of the military. Maybe I would be going to school and find myself working my ass off at McDonalds. I used to work for McDs. It wasn't very fun. The military life is actually a lot more fun and more fulfilling. I'm not helping make anyone rich. I'm working for my country.

Advancement exams for making rank is coming close. Lately, I've been studying every night. I feel like I've studied everything and I'm ready for the test. I know that I won't make it the first time up, but it is worth doing my best on it. I don't know when I'll ever have this much free time to focus on studying.

Spec Ops Survival Tip:
The emergency exit for tent city is determined by which wall you stab your knife through. Everyone here is issued a blade. I swear that my knife was sharpened by a laser because I never have to use the sawing motion to slice through cardboard.

No comments: