Friday, August 27, 2004

Chinese Food and Tipping

Sometimes, I yearn for some good Chinese food. It is healthy and delicious. It always hits the spot. Today, I had to breakdown from my savings plan and feed my hunger. I love all things sweet, tasty and exploding in flavor. So I always order sesame chicken. That’s my favorite dish. Fried chicken smothered with a thick caramel sauce sprinkled in sesame seeds. YUM!

I find that it is always smarter to call-in the order so that it would be ready for me to pick up. Rarely, do I sit down and dine-in. In American custom, it is customary to tip the waiter or waitress for good service. I don’t like tipping. It is a waste of money. For two bucks, I can buy another egg roll or a gallon of gasoline for my car. Restaurants also like to price gouge you on drinks. At home, I stock up on sodas and put them in the refrigerator. When I want it, I just grab one and drink it. It is more cost effective to eat and drink this way. It is not being cheap, it's being smart and getting what you want at the same time.


In this photo, I have used Print Shop Pro to make the artificial sunlight. As you can see, the Texas Flag is the only flag in the United States that can fly at equal height to the flag of the US. It is because it is the only state that can secede from the union and become it's own country. Also, notice that if you let Mexican's have control in the remodeling of your building, then it will look something like this. How's that for a Chinese restaurant? It's the clash of two cultures don't you think? Posted by Hello

No comments: