Saturday, September 01, 2007

Hungry for C.P.K.


Nayeli and Deanna playing around Zara

At the end of summer carnival at the child development center.
Waiting for the next green train at the Chuo station.

Kawasaki Lazona Plaza
Lazona Plaza at Night
We had to go back to California Pizza Kitchen before leaving Japan. The service is freak'in outstanding. It is funny to see that usually I see Japanese people order spend a good 10 to 15 minutes looking at the menu just to order one appetizer and one pizza for everyone on the table. I ate my entire pizza that was served to me and it wasn't much. They must think that I'm a pig or something.

McPork?I haven't tried this, but I will sometime in the next few days.

I apologize for the grainy pictures when you click to enlarge. I've been trying to reduce the size of the images to save storage space on Blogger!

No comments: