Sunday, January 14, 2007

My Book 500 GB Review



I didn't know that it was possible, but you can literally put your entire life on a single hard drive! All the videos, photos, music and files that I have ever worked with in my entire life has totaled to be about 60GB(Gigabytes). With this 500GB hard drive, there is plenty of space left. The videos of Nayeli were about 15GB. It'll take a while to fill this one up. The only downside to this external hard drive is it's external power supply. You will need a power outlet to utilize it and also space to place the "chunky" thing. The My Book case is somewhat attractive with it's modern day styling. It easily sits on the bookshelf just like a book. It has vent holes on the top, so I would probably put something on top of it to protect it from dust. I think that the advertisement is misleading... because when I plug it into any computer, it tells me that it started out with 465GB instead of 500. Where did the rest of it go? Hmm....

I showed it off at work and everyone asked me where I bought it at. It was purchased from NewEgg.com. They ship to FPO, AP addresses for a good price. :)

=====================---==========================
Nayeli @ 7 1/2 Months

She is getting more mobile. Wants to be held all the time. Instead of crawling, she rolls around the floor.
Nayeli poses in front of base housing.
Nayeli is the king of her jungle!

1 comment:

hung huynh said...

that 35GB is hard drive index. just look like DVD-R disk 4.7GB but you only can record 4488MB on TDK band, and 4490MB on HP, other kind DVD disk only 4430MB.
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=2204138&sku=W10-3008&CMP=EMC-TIGEREMAIL&SRCCODE=WEM1279C
this cost $260. how much you buy at Japan