Saturday, December 30, 2006

New Years Eve 2006




I haven't left the house in about two days. I feel like a hermit, but at the same time, I'm perfectly content with being in the safe confines of my home. I've been studying for the E-6 exam. I decided to get a head start this time, I didn't score high enough to make it last time. I missed E-6 by 6 points. If I had scored a perfect on the test I would've made it. But darn, the quotas make it impossible even since I scored a 73.35 out of a possible 80.00. Making rank is a hard thing to make these days.

Nayeli is being fussier than ever. She wakes up at 11pm, 1, 3 and 5 a.m. She usually cries until I warm up a bottle of milk and feed it to her. Soco has been working nights for the past month making me the sole-care provider next to the child development center. Nayeli rarely sees her mother these days and she clinches on to me like glue. Until recently, Nayeli seems to find a little bit more confort in Soco.

The past few days we've been eating out in various places instead of cooking at home. Bamiyan's(Chinese Cuisine) has been a popular place for us, their food is way cheaper than TGI Fridays and just as fulfilling. I also bought some take-out from the Daiei Mall and 7-11.

1 comment:

hunghuynh said...

why pictures is no color.
is this new stye photo ???