Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Kids Nowadays Want to Become Famous YouTubers

Posting videos on YouTube has become a profitable trend for many people.  My kids tell me that most of the kids in their class want to become YouTubers.  Okay, well.  I asked if they wanted to become one and they said 'yes'.  So I took it upon myself to create a YouTube channel for them.  With the existing cellphones and tablets they have, they have the tools to create their own stop motion videos, especially the Minecraft videos.  And so far their videos started out kind of awful, but as they got more experience, their videos continued to get better and better.



Minecraft Stop Motion Studio

Now, they are making videos with their toys and my youngest daughter started a series "Cooking with Pinkie Pie".  The kids are so creative!



All of this can be created inexpensively too.  All the kids need are toys, a tablet or phone that can download apps and a little bit of creativity.

No comments: