Monday, October 12, 2009

25 Days after Laser Eye Surgery



I think my eyes are fully healed by now and my vision is still blurry. I see about 20/30. It is improved, but not crystal clear. I can't see in high definition anymore and when I see those big tv's at the store, I can't tell the difference between the perfectly clear tv's from the imperfect ones. It is a little annoying, but it is something I have to live with. I can drive about the same as before. Before the surgery, I thought that I was going to get the same vision without glasses, so now I'm more cautious because I can't really see the smaller bumps and holes in the ground as much. Now, I wear sunglasses during the daytime and I squint when I have to read or look at the computer. A little annoying? Yes. I now have to get reading glasses. So was it worth it? Yes. I can see better at night when I drive. The double glares from the windshield to my glasses to my eyes was making me practically blind. Driving without glasses at night is a major improvement. Most annoying thing? Looking at the computer. I have to squint to see the fine print. Is my life improved without glasses? YES! Do I recommend having laser eye surgery done? Yes, if you didn't have to pay for it. Knowing what I know about having having blurry vision after surgery, I would've been disappointed if I had to shell out $4-6000 dollars.

No comments: