Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 2 - After Eye Surgery

The surgery went fine, however a few hours after that, my eyes were on fire! Attempted to do my normal activities with my eyes shut, eventually giving up and crashing for the night. Soco had to help me with everything else I normally do. Woke up, and my eyes felt fine. The world is still a little bit blurry. Doc said this morning that my eyes are healing abnormally fast due to the limited usage of the recommended dosage of Tetracaine (eye numbing solution). I'm not saying that I'm torturing myself, I'm just getting a lot of REM sleep. It is kinda fun walking around the hospital wearing shades. I'm sure some people are annoyed, but whatever.

Today is my birthday. Yea. Big 30. What is 30...old? I don't feel old. It is nice to get my sight back after 10 years of wearing glasses. My eyes are still adjusting. Prescription now? 20/50 right eye. 20/30 left eye.

No comments: