Saturday, March 29, 2008

Cherry Blossom Festival in D.C.

Cherry Blossoms blooming outside my window (hi res photo available upon request)

There were a lot of activities to do in Downtown, D.C. today because of the Cherry Blossom Festival. I didn't get a chance to jump out of my vehicle to snap shots of the scenery, but it was very nice. Sometime ago, Japan donated 3,000 cherry blossom trees (according to the official site) to the U.S. as a symbol of good friendship. The landscape around here is very nice while the trees are in bloom.

On another note, I took many pictures of Nayeli sleeping. She sleeps in funny positions. And today, I caught her sleeping with her eyes open!

Snoring Loud
Butt in the Air
Nayeli sleeping with her eyes open

Anaka pictures of her sleeping.
5 Weeks
6 Weeks
Sleeping with Eyes Open (just kidding)

No comments: