Tuesday, December 18, 2007

This Job Takes Me Everywhere

Capitol Building (photo taken by somebody else since there is all this construction going on right now near the building)

Exion wearing a suit and tie to go work at the Capitol.

I never knew that being in the medical field as a biomedical engineer would take me to so many different places. I kinda like it. This time, it took me to the Capitol where I service the medical equipment for the U.S. House of Representatives, Senate and Congress staff. The Capitol really looks like what it looks like in the movies and on television. It is clean and spectacular. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to photograph certain places. Too bad, because it is totally cool. I got to see swimming pools made out of marble, statues and many marvelous things. There's a lot of history here. I got to put my foot on the center of D.C. The center splits up the Senate (North?), House (South?), Executive Branch (West?) and Judicial Branch (East?). Hmm... :p

Yes, there is deer roaming freely out and about in Bethesda, Maryland. Here is a picture of some in front of my car.

No comments: