Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Better Images with Better Lenses



I got my new lenses yesterday! I can't believe how much of a difference a lens can make. I got a UV lens, fluorescent lens, polarize lens, telescopic lens and a macro wide angle lens. I'm really excited! I can't wait to try them outside.

I took some photos in my tiny little living room and it makes it look a lot bigger than it actually is. But since my house was redecorated by Nayeli, I'm not going to post it. Instead, I'll post a closeup of Nayeli's face using a UV lens in dim lighting.



IncrediblyX in the Wood Shop, Shot with the Wide Angle Lens, notice how small I look in the photo although the camera is about 8 feet away.

The cameraman is standing in the same place, the wide angle lens is set to it's maximum. Notice how much more of the room is shown, at the cost of losing the top and bottom corners to the shape of the lens. Also, it is worth mentioning that the wider the angle, the rounder the center looks, it looks kind-of distorted. Strange.

More lens experimenting to come....

No comments: