Saturday, September 23, 2006

O'Bentos Galore!

O'bento place open 24 hours a day!

Today, we went out by the Shiori Train Station and located an O'bento place that sells bentos for cheap. We bought 2000 yen worth and took it home. So yummy!




Nayeli is getting over her sickness. We took her to the doctor last Tuesday and he said that she is getting over it. The caughing may persist for 5 weeks. Now, I'm sick. Soco passed it on to Nayeli, and Nayeli passed it on to me. I've been taking this stuff called, "Airborne". It is medicine tablets with vitamins and herbs. It is a temporary relief but it doesn't really cure anything. You don't get much for what you pay for and I think it is too expensive for what it is. The razzle-dazzle effect when you drop the tablet into 8 oz of water is pretty cool. You get to watch it vanish! There goes your money! It turns into bubbles and makes the water taste like orange soda.

Nayeli looks annoyed

I thought this picture is funny and it pretty much represents what her feelings are at the moment. I'm standing next to a pub.

No comments: