Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Demeral Injection Experience

Demeral is the best pain killer that we have and it still didn't cure me. (I think they did away with Morphene a long time ago.) I was still limping after the injection and was a bit dizzy. I was kept under watchful eye because it is known to be habit forming and people go "wacko". I just sat in bed and counted the Kuwaiti Dinars in my wallet. Speaking of which, they have 1/3 of a dinar in paper format! What the heck? Anyways, I didn't go wacko like they said I would. My best advice for everyone, be sure to perform stretches before going to the gym! I usually don't and my old age is starting to show. Looks like my metabolism is slowing down and I'm getting fatter.... Now I'm watching out for high fiber foods so I can do my business on schedule. Jeez... I guess it just keeps getting worse and worse.

1 comment:

hung huynh said...

WHY YOUR BACK HURT TAKE SO LONG THIS TIME ???