Friday, February 18, 2005

Streaming Audio from the Internet vs Japanese Radio

Now, being stationed in Japan, I'm pretty much forced to listen to whatever the Japanese play on their radio stations. I haven't been lucky enough to find any American type of music although American music is popular and sold throughout Japan. The radio stations around Yokosuka play boring talk shows which I can't understand. So I spent the day trying to find good radio stations I can stream from the internet. With my blazing fast ADSL(aka DSL) internet connection @ 40 bps, I'm pretty happy streaming music and surfing and downloading all at the same time. I have resorted to listening to KIIS FM 102.7 which features all the latest top 40 songs.


Japanese Wooden Dolls (gift for my Sister and her Husband) Posted by Hello

No comments: